2017 Awards Event
About the Awards
Recent Award Winners
- SummitCare - Gold Award 2014
- Coverforce - Silver Award 2014
- Bankstown City Council - Bronze Award 2014
- NCCMA - Bronze Award 2014
- Queanbeyan City Council - Bronze Award 2014
- Logan City Council - Recognition 2015
- Yarra Trams - Recognition 2015
- International Education Services - Bronze Award 2015
- Precision Electronic Technologies - Silver Award 2015
- Mildura Rural City Council - Gold Award 2015
- City of Melville - Gold Award 2015
- Yarra Trams - Bronze Award 2016
Levels of recognition are based on the recommendation of the Evaluation team and the decision of the Panel of Review. At the Award Level there may be more than one recipient as evaluation is criterion-referenced.
The score is only one of the elements in this final decision (i.e. achieving a score level does not confirm an award level). Other considerations include the extent of the applicant’s adherence to the nine Principles of Business Excellence, financial sustainability of the organisation and whether improvement is uniform across all seven Categories.
A full list of Award winners can be accessed here.